wcswidth

nam ake
I've been searched in wchar.h this function.
yet I can't find where it is located.

can anyone point me where wcswidth located?

thanx

Re: wcswidth

Erwin Waterlander
Op 16-11-2014 15:58 nam ake schreef:
> I've been searched in wchar.h this function.
> yet I can't find where it is located.
>
> can anyone point me where wcswidth located?
>
> thanx

Hi,

It is not part of mingw, but you can take Markus Kuhn's free implementation:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs/wcwidth.c

See also http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/unicode.html

regards,

--