sys/resource.h not found

leledumbo

I'm looking for a header containing getrusage, which according to official
gcc docs is in sys/resource.h. However, I don't find it in any package
offered in sourceforge.

2) Thread hijacking

Re: sys/resource.h not found

JonY-2
On 7/31/2009 18:54, leledumbo wrote:

> I'm looking for a header containing getrusage, which according to official
> gcc docs is in sys/resource.h. However, I don't find it in any package
> offered in sourceforge.

Hi,
MinGW doesn't have those, you will need to port your applications.

2) Thread hijacking

Re: sys/resource.h not found

leledumbo

> MinGW doesn't have those, you will need to port your applications.

OK, that's dissapointing. I'll comment it out for now.

2) Thread hijacking