"out of memory" during linking of large object files

"out of memory" during linking of large object files

Peter Kaz

I am trying to build "big" dll (all optimized object files are with size
bigger than 25M and I have few additional libraries) with mingw.
During linking I am getting "out of memory error".
How can I solve this problem ?
I played with options like --no-keep-memory and --reduce-memory-overheads
without success.