Quantcast

"libgcrypt" requested automake 1.14 or higher for building under windows

"libgcrypt" requested automake 1.14 or higher for building under windows

Foster Douglas-Ellert
Hello there,

"libgcrypt" requested automake 1.14 or higher for building under windows. Currently, only up to 1.11 are served.

I didn't find that in the issue-tracker, so i report in here. (I don't want a SF-account.)

Greetings
Foster

Re: "libgcrypt" requested automake 1.14 or higher for building under windows

Earnie Boyd
On 2/16/2017 8:43 AM, Foster Douglas-Ellert wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> "libgcrypt" requested automake 1.14 or higher for building under
> windows. Currently, only up to 1.11 are served.

IIRC this is controlled by the configure.ac file.  It might be possible
to change the required version to 1.11 assuming that no new feature is
being used.

Alternatively you could download the automake source and build and
install it yourself.

> I didn't find that in the issue-tracker, so i report in here. (I don't
> want a SF-account.)

What does this have to do with the problem?