please take wininst-8.0.exe out of the compiler

please take wininst-8.0.exe out of the compiler

Jim Michaels
norton 360 is consistently removing the compiler .7z file (for the last several years) because it contains this file. I need my compiler.
please rebuild your compilers and re-upload without this file, or digitally sign your exe's.
thanks. help!

-------------
Jim Michaels
http://RenewalComputerServices.com
http://JesusnJim.com (computer repair info, programming)

Re: please take wininst-8.0.exe out of the compiler

Keith Marshall
On 02/01/15 21:57, Jim Michaels wrote:
> norton 360 is consistently removing the compiler .7z file (for the
> last several years) because it contains this file. I need my
> compiler.please rebuild your compilers and re-upload without this
> file, or digitally sign your exe's. thanks. help!

I have no idea to what you refer; we do not distribute *any* .7z file,
so you cannot have gotten this from us.  Neither am I aware of *any*
file which we do distribute, in *any* of the .tar.* formats which we
actually have used, which includes wininst-8.0.exe.