Quantcast

new install with mingw-get, dwarf or sjlj?

new install with mingw-get, dwarf or sjlj?

mathog
On a new 32 bit install on a Windows 7 I first tried the gui installer.
It gave the option to install dwarf or sjlj.  However when it was done
mingw-get was nowhere to be found.  So that was removed and an install
performed using mingw-get.  (Which made it easy to check that all the
packages were installed which were previously used on my XP system, by
looking at the mingw-get package lists on both systems.)  However, there
didn't seem to be any option to select dwarf or sjlj.  Which one did it
install and is there a way to switch to the other using mingw-get?

Thanks,

David Mathog

Re: new install with mingw-get, dwarf or sjlj?

Keith Marshall