msys-regex missing from mingw-get

raynebc .
I'm finding that neither the GUI nor command line versions of mingw-get offer this library (just some documentation packages).  I was able to get it from MinGW's SourceForge page and it seemed to work.  Was there a reason mingw-get doesn't offer it?

Re: msys-regex missing from mingw-get

Keith Marshall