msys-1.0.dll licensing query

Kc Cahan
Hello,

We are using the msys environment to build an old unix command line program so that it can be ran on a windows machine. The resultant executable requires mays-1.0.dll to run.

Our question is whether it is okay to distribute this dll with our application?
The software is for government funded educational and research institute personnel, and will not be sold.

I have read through the licensing but we are struggling to understand which of the MinGW licenses apply to msys and this dll in particular. Our primary concern is whether it is sufficient to include the LICENSE files, or if we should distribute the source (but the source does not seem directly available, only the installer?), or if we would need to host msys or MinGW on our website along with our application?

Many thanks,
CT