mingw supports SB_ISSIMPLE?

김경산

I updated mingw on devpaks but I couldn't find SB_ISSIMPLE

(this message is in status window procedure)

mingw supports SB_ISSIMPLE message?

제멋대로 블로그

가능성은 가능성대로 -

Re: mingw supports SB_ISSIMPLE?

Роман Донченко
김경산
>I updated mingw on devpaks but I couldn't find SB_ISSIMPLE
> (this message is in status window procedure)
> mingw supports SB_ISSIMPLE message?

It appears that this message requires Internet Explorer 3. So define
_WIN32_IE to at least 0x300 before including <commctrl.h>.

Roman.