mingw-get install dialog

Graeme
First I had to tell AVG it's not a virus. On my 1st try.
Then it stops with a dialog like below on every package.
How to answer OK to all? Lead wight on the enter key?
So I killed it , re-installed, deleted everything in C:\mingw and started over, same.

Re: mingw-get install dialog

Earnie Boyd
Try turning off AVG during the install.

Re: mingw-get install dialog