looking for something like cygcheck but then for msys/mingw

looking for something like cygcheck but then for msys/mingw

Henk M. de Bruijn
Hi all,

At the time I was using cygwin and msys/mingw on an Windows XP, I
remember having cygcheck for cygwin giving me information about which
were/are the actual versions of used programs.
I am looking for something similar to use for/with msys/mingw.

TIA

--
cheers,
Henk M. de Bruijn