libxml2 for MinGW gcc

Ian Puleston

Hi,

Is there a pre-compiled libxml2 library somewhere that I can use with the mingw gcc?

Ian

Re: libxml2 for MinGW gcc

Tor Lillqvist
> Is there a pre-compiled libxml2 library somewhere that I can use with the mingw gcc?

If you go to www.libxml.org, a zip archive with official Win32
binaries is only four clicks away. The same folder also contains
distributions of the dependencies (iconv and zlib).

Sure, there is only a .lib format import library included, but as far
as I know, you can either use that .lib file as such also with mingw,
or use pexports and dlltool to produce a mingw import library for the
libxml2.dll.