intltool

Tom Szczesny
Hi -

I use the mingw-builds project with msys
I attempted to install the GNU MDK (MIX development kit)
the "configure" command fails with the message

configure: error: your intltool is too old.  You need intltool 0.37 or later.

What version of intltool is currently packaged with the mingw-builds/msys package?
Is it possible for me to update the to intltool 0.37 (or later).

Tom

Re: intltool

Keith Marshall-2
On 28/11/14 02:51, Tom Szczesny wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I use the mingw-builds project with msys
> I attempted to install the GNU MDK (MIX development kit)
> the "configure" command fails with the message
>
> configure: error: your intltool is too old.  You need intltool 0.37 or
> later.
>
> What version of intltool is currently packaged with the mingw-builds/msys
> package?
> Is it possible for me to update the to intltool 0.37 (or later).

Don't know.  Not our product/project.  Wrong mailing list.  Not
supported here.

Re: intltool

Alexpux

28 нояб. 2014 г., в 5:51, Tom Szczesny <[hidden email]> написал(а):

Hi -

I use the mingw-builds project with msys
I attempted to install the GNU MDK (MIX development kit)
the "configure" command fails with the message

configure: error: your intltool is too old.  You need intltool 0.37 or later.

What version of intltool is currently packaged with the mingw-builds/msys package?
Is it possible for me to update the to intltool 0.37 (or later).

Hi!
Please go to MSYS2 mailing list. Our mingw-builds/msys2 project not related to mingw.org.

Regards,
Alexey.

Tom