help with mingw force rebuild all?

And Notachance
Hi I might have missed the question posted on the forums but I am wondering...

I am building slashem, and I just rebuilt the current version 11/23/2014 and when I check the version history it says 05/05/2014.

Now this isn't a slashem question.

The version I just compiled is VERY different than my last one, and it is confirmed that the changes I made have been implemented.

I was just wondering is there a "rebuild all" command line switch that I can use that will start from the beginning and totally rebuild everything?

And not just rebuild changed .c or .h files.

and if there is a list of command line switches is there a web page link to them?

I either suck at searching or can't find it.