get latest mingw via robots

Fahri Reza
is there a generalized way to download latest version of mingw via robots or
custom download manager?
for ex.:
- browse to a certain file on the web, it contain latest stable version of
components and the url to get it, or to choose the nearest mirror.
- from that file if we haven't had the latest version, download it.

Re: get latest mingw via robots

Earnie Boyd

Quoting Fahri Reza <[hidden email]>:

> is there a generalized way to download latest version of mingw via robots or
> custom download manager?
> for ex.:
> - browse to a certain file on the web, it contain latest stable version of
> components and the url to get it, or to choose the nearest mirror.
> - from that file if we haven't had the latest version, download it.

Have you looked at
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435 for just
that?