gdb TRAP help

_angelo
Hi all,

i am working with a wxWidgets project, codeblocks and GNU mingw32 gdb
6.7.50.20071127.

Recently i rebuilt the wxWidgets 2.9.0 libraries in unicode mode, and
when i start to debug my program, i am receiving:

signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
In ntdll!DbgUiIssueRemoteBreakin () (C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll)

 From what i understood, TRAP signals are emitted from programs, to get
a breakpoint, so this TRAP seems to come from the ntdll.
Unfortunately, it happen many times before i can go on debugging.

Is there a way to ignore this trap, so i can go on debugging ?

thanks,
Angelo

This list observes the Etiquette found at http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.