gcc 4.x

Thomas Steinbach
Hello,

additional with gcc >= 4.4.x I get many warnings like:

C:/pro/mgw32/mingw/include/oaidl.h:253:10: warning: struct has no named
members

C:/mgw4/mingw/include/shtypes.h:76: warning: declaration does not  declare
anything

C:/mgw4/mingw/include/commctrl.h:3353: warning: declaration does not

and many of following warnings:

C:/mgw4/mingw/include/wbemcli.h:323: warning: ISO C restricts enumerator
values to range of 'int'

within the "system" header files from the compiler collection
How do I have to compile my source code to check _MY_ sourcode
in a very restrictive way and in compilance to std c99 and without these
many confusing warings/errors from the "system" header files

and additional I get this error, when using gcc 4.5.0 with mingw from
http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/

src/options.c:390:7: error: 'TVINSERTSTRUCTA' has no member named 'item'

Why? I can find that member in commctrl.h
The error shouldn't come up ???

Thomas

2) Thread hijacking