force recompile all?

And Notachance
I am working on a project and I want mingw to recompile EVERYTHING not just changed .c and .h files.

Is there a command line switch that will force a complete recompile?

And/Or is there a web address for command line switches.

Re: force recompile all?

Peter J. Farley III

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man1/make.1.html

See option -B, --always-make