cc1plus.exe errors on 4, 5, 8, 9 of the 4.7.2 revisions

cc1plus.exe errors on 4, 5, 8, 9 of the 4.7.2 revisions

rsk82
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingwbuilds/files/host-windows/releases/4.7.2/32-bit/threads-posix/sjlj/

x32-4.7.2-release-posix-sjlj
  0: ok
  1: ok
  2: ok
  3: ok
  4: cc1plus.exe: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction
  5: cc1plus.exe: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction
  6: ok
  7: ok
  8: cc1plus.exe: unknown software exception (0xc000001e) at 0x00f14faf
  9: cc1plus.exe: unknown software exception (0xc000001e) at 0x00f14faf

code is simplest as it could be:
int main() {
  return 0;
}

compiling with simplest options possible: g++ test.cpp

4 and 5 are shown in console, 8 and 9 as windows MsgBox
system: XP SP3

Re: cc1plus.exe errors on 4, 5, 8, 9 of the 4.7.2 revisions

Keith Marshall
On 12 February 2013 10:19, rsk82 wrote:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingwbuilds/files/host-windows/releases/4.7.2/32-bit/threads-posix/sjlj/

That's an independent project, not supported here.

Re: cc1plus.exe errors on 4, 5, 8, 9 of the 4.7.2 revisions

niXman
2013/2/12 rsk82:

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingwbuilds/files/host-windows/releases/4.7.2/32-bit/threads-posix/sjlj/
>
> x32-4.7.2-release-posix-sjlj
>   0: ok
>   1: ok
>   2: ok
>   3: ok
>   4: cc1plus.exe: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction
>   5: cc1plus.exe: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction
>   6: ok
>   7: ok
>   8: cc1plus.exe: unknown software exception (0xc000001e) at 0x00f14faf
>   9: cc1plus.exe: unknown software exception (0xc000001e) at 0x00f14faf
>
> code is simplest as it could be:
> int main() {
>   return 0;
> }
>
> compiling with simplest options possible: g++ test.cpp
>
> 4 and 5 are shown in console, 8 and 9 as windows MsgBox
> system: XP SP3
About MinGW-builds specific errors, please email to
[hidden email]

Also, in a email tell about processor is installed on your computer.

niXman
Dual-target(32 & 64-bit) MinGW compilers for 32 and 64-bit Windows:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingwbuilds/
Another online IDE: http://liveworkspace.org/

Re: cc1plus.exe errors on 4, 5, 8, 9 of the 4.7.2 revisions

Renato Silva
Anyone knows what's the difference between these two projects?

Re: cc1plus.exe errors on 4, 5, 8, 9 of the 4.7.2 revisions

Alexpux
Mingwbuilds is project that provide MinGW toolchains based on mingw-w64 runtime. More info you can obtain from https://github.com/niXman/mingw-builds.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Renato Silva wrote:
> Anyone knows what's the difference between these two projects?
>
> http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingwbuilds

Are you confused?  I don't know why anyone would be confused.  NOTE:
This is a sarcastic response, no need to respond.