XcvData function missing?

Adam J Richardson

Hi list,

I notice the function XcvData is missing from the winspool.h header file.
It's not compiled into libwinspool.a either. I've searched at
mingw.org and the mailing lists, but nothing mentions the function at
all. Is it being worked on? Or has it been forgotten?

Thanks,
Fatman

Re: XcvData function missing?

Chris Sutcliffe-2
> I notice the function XcvData is missing from the winspool.h header file.
> It's not compiled into libwinspool.a either. I've searched at
> mingw.org and the mailing lists, but nothing mentions the function at
> all. Is it being worked on? Or has it been forgotten?

Patches from Public Domain sources (i.e. msdn.microsoft.com) are welcome.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org

On 3/11/2008, "Chris Sutcliffe" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> I notice the function XcvData is missing from the winspool.h header file.
>> It's not compiled into libwinspool.a either. I've searched at
>> mingw.org and the mailing lists, but nothing mentions the function at
>> all. Is it being worked on? Or has it been forgotten?
>
>Patches from Public Domain sources (i.e. msdn.microsoft.com) are welcome.
>
>Chris

Hi Chris.

Can you clarify what you mean by patch? If it involves hacking on the
MinGW source, I'm afraid I wouldn't have a clue where to start. Hmm,
suppose I could give it a go at the weekend.

As it stands I just have a rather ugly workaround involving a DLL.