Wiki - access for editing (request)

Mark D. Blackwell
I'm a software developer, and just now, I've downloaded MinGW.

I see it has an associated Wiki.

The following page says:

"Managing information data that is entered into a wiki should be the responsibility of everyone but we know how that story goes."

As you know, typically, wikis tend to ease and speed improvement in publicly-available information, by somewhat lowering the barriers to making contributions (such as editing).

Anyway, while I'm reading MinGW's Wiki pages for the first time—in my use of MinGW—I'm willing to contribute (something) to this Wiki's partial cleanup and maintenance.

(By that, I mean, in the usual manner for open-source projects: namely, regarding problems of any kind with the Wiki content, which present themselves to me.)

The following page says:

"How do I Add or Edit MinGWiki Pages?

"You must request access to create pages

"Due to SPAM control we do not allow the creation of wiki pages or comments to new users until that user requests permission to do so on the mingw-users mail list."

This message constitutes my request. :)

With warm regards,
Mark D. Blackwell