Which file should I download to get msys-intl-8.dll ?

Which file should I download to get msys-intl-8.dll ?

Mauricio Gomes
Hi,

I have downloaded mingw with gcc 4.5.0 and core packages of msys.
I then tried to compile wxWidgets-2.8.11 and I've got an error message complaining about not finding msys-intl-8.dll.
Since msys is released now in several different files/modules and I would like to know which one should I download to get this dll.

Thank you for your attention,

--
Mau

Re: Which file should I download to get msys-intl-8.dll ?

Erwin Waterlander
Op 21-5-2010 20:52, Mauricio Gomes schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded mingw with gcc 4.5.0 and core packages of msys.
> I then tried to compile wxWidgets-2.8.11 and I've got an error message
> complaining about not finding msys-intl-8.dll.
> Since msys is released now in several different files/modules and I
> would like to know which one should I download to get this dll.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS%20gettext/gettext-0.17-2/libintl-0.17-2-msys-dll-8.tar.lzma/download

Erwin

Re: Which file should I download to get msys-intl-8.dll ?

whitequill
Erwin,
The provided link is not good anymore.
Does someone know where the file msys-intl-8.dll can be found?

Once I get it, I'll happily place is on my domain, and host it.

Re: Which file should I download to get msys-intl-8.dll ?

pshanoop
This error massage is coming due to not configuring the PATH environment variable .
example:
i installed mingw in c drive
then it will come like dis
C:\MinGW\bin
The file msys-intl-8.dll will be this directory .
Then you want to configure that to PATH environment variable .

To configure that
Take
Run (win logo + r)
and type "systempropertiesadvanced.exe" without quotes
 click in environment variable
then
In system variables
take path
edit
and type the path were you installed minGW
you can separate each path by ';' so you should put dis before typing the path ..

sorry for my bad English :-(