Updated: binutils-2.19 RC1

Chris Sutcliffe-2
Since binutils 2.19 has been officially released, I've packaged it for
MinGW.  Barring any major issues, I will promote this to the Current
Version in 4 weeks.  The files are available here:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435&package_id=11290&release_id=19108

Please report any issues.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org

Re: Updated: binutils-2.19 RC1

JonY-2
On 11/3/2008 09:03, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:

> Since binutils 2.19 has been officially released, I've packaged it for
> MinGW.  Barring any major issues, I will promote this to the Current
> Version in 4 weeks.  The files are available here:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435&package_id=11290&release_id=19108
>
> Please report any issues.
>
> Chris

Hi,
are there any changes from the vanilla release?

Re: Updated: binutils-2.19 RC1

Earnie Boyd

Quoting JonY <[hidden email]>:

> On 11/3/2008 09:03, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> Since binutils 2.19 has been officially released, I've packaged it for
>> MinGW.  Barring any major issues, I will promote this to the Current
>> Version in 4 weeks.  The files are available here:
>>
>> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435&package_id=11290&release_id=19108
>>
>> Please report any issues.
>>
>> Chris
>>

> Hi,
> are there any changes from the vanilla release?

Chris, can you point to the ChangeLog notes in the Changes portion of
the release please?

Re: Updated: binutils-2.19 RC1

JonY-2
On 11/3/2008 20:29, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Quoting JonY<[hidden email]>:
>
>> On 11/3/2008 09:03, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>>> Since binutils 2.19 has been officially released, I've packaged it for
>>> MinGW.  Barring any major issues, I will promote this to the Current
>>> Version in 4 weeks.  The files are available here:
>>>
>>> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435&package_id=11290&release_id=19108
>>>
>>> Please report any issues.
>>>
>>> Chris
>>>
>> Hi,
>> are there any changes from the vanilla release?
>>

> Chris, can you point to the ChangeLog notes in the Changes portion of
> the release please?
>
> Earnie

OK, found it. The binaries are from the vanilla sources.

<http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=19108>

Re: Updated: binutils-2.19 RC1

Chris Sutcliffe-2
> Chris, can you point to the ChangeLog notes in the Changes portion of
> the release please?

The official ChangeLog for 2.19 (as mentioned, the MinGW binaries were
build from vanilla 2.19 sources) can be found here:

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/ChangeLog?rev=1.823&cvsroot=src

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org

Re: Updated: binutils-2.19 RC1

Earnie Boyd

Quoting Chris Sutcliffe <[hidden email]>:

>> Chris, can you point to the ChangeLog notes in the Changes portion of
>> the release please?
>
> The official ChangeLog for 2.19 (as mentioned, the MinGW binaries were
> build from vanilla 2.19 sources) can be found here:
>
> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/ChangeLog?rev=1.823&cvsroot=src

Thanks.  I added the URL reference to the Change notes.