Unrecongnized command

jean paul

Hello,
Please have you an idea about this error: (i use g++ 4.6.2 on windows 7)
Thank you so much for help.
Best Regards.

Images intégrées 1

image

Re: Unrecongnized command

lrn-2

Re: Unrecongnized command

jean paul
Thank you so much for answer.
So, what's the solution please ? i should use g++ 4.7 for example ?
Have you an idea please.
Best Regards.

Re: Unrecongnized command

K. Frank
Hi Jean Paul!

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM, jean paul <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you so much for answer.
> So, what's the solution please ? i should use g++ 4.7 for example ?
> Have you an idea please.
> Best Regards.

First, please let me apologize for not remembering which versions
support exactly what.

Prior  to supporting "std=c++11", g++ went through a phase where it
would recognize "std=c++0x".  I have used a 4.7 version of g++ that
did recognize "std=c++11", so it might be worth trying "std=c++0x"
with your 4.6 version.  (I don't remember which version first supported
"std=c++0x", so maybe it won't work with your 4.6.2, but it's easy
enough to try.)

However, even if "std=c++0x" works with your version, whether you
get what you want will depend on which c++11 features you are
trying to use.  The later the version of g++, the more c++11 features
it has.

(One last point:  If you want both c++11 features and some of the gnu
extensions to c++, you would want "std=gnu++11" or "std=gnu++0x".)

Happy Hacking!

K. Frank

Re: Unrecongnized command

jean paul
Thank you so much. it works std=c++0x with 4.6.2.
Please have you an url t
Thank you so much.o download Mingw with g++4.7 ? i want to use c++11
i just find on source forge Mingw with g++ 4.8, it did'nt work for me at all
Have you an idea please ?
Thank you so much.
Best Regards

2013/9/27 K. Frank <[hidden email]>
Hi Jean Paul!

> 2013/9/26 LRN <[hidden email]>
>>
>> On <a href="tel:26.09.2013%2022" value="+12609201322">26.09.2013 22:51, jean paul wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> > Please have you an idea about this error: (i use g++ 4.6.2 on windows 7)
>> C++ 11 is not supported in 4.6.x - see [1].
>>
>> [1] gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.6.4/gcc/Standards.html#Standards

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM, jean paul <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you so much for answer.
> So, what's the solution please ? i should use g++ 4.7 for example ?
> Have you an idea please.
> Best Regards.

First, please let me apologize for not remembering which versions
support exactly what.

Prior  to supporting "std=c++11", g++ went through a phase where it
would recognize "std=c++0x".  I have used a 4.7 version of g++ that
did recognize "std=c++11", so it might be worth trying "std=c++0x"
with your 4.6 version.  (I don't remember which version first supported
"std=c++0x", so maybe it won't work with your 4.6.2, but it's easy
enough to try.)

However, even if "std=c++0x" works with your version, whether you
get what you want will depend on which c++11 features you are
trying to use.  The later the version of g++, the more c++11 features
it has.

(One last point:  If you want both c++11 features and some of the gnu
extensions to c++, you would want "std=gnu++11" or "std=gnu++0x".)

Happy Hacking!

K. Frank

Re: Unrecongnized command

Earnie Boyd
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 5:21 AM, jean paul <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please read the etiquette section of http://mingw.org/lists.shtml

> Thank you so much. it works std=c++0x with 4.6.2.
> Please have you an url t
> Thank you so much.o download Mingw with g++4.7 ? i want to use c++11
> i just find on source forge Mingw with g++ 4.8, it did'nt work for me at all
> Here is the errors:
> http://imgur.com/Dx1eAyN
> http://imgur.com/feOicVU
>
> Have you an idea please ?

Please provide a SSCCE [1] of the issue.

[1] http://sscce.org/

Re: Unrecongnized command

jean paul
Hello,

I try to compile a small program in C + + but the compilation failed!
Here's the code:

#include <iostream>
#include <vector>

int main()
{
     std::vector<std::vector<double>> matrice { {1, 2, 3}, {4, 5, 6}, {7, 8, 9} };

     std::cout << "Bonjour, voici une matrice:" << std::endl;
     for (auto element : matrice) {
	  for (auto val : element) {
	       std::cout << val << " ";
	  }
	  std::cout << std::endl;
     }
     std::cout << std::endl;

     return 0;
}
I installed MinGW with g++ 4.8 on Windows (I downloaded from this url)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/?source=pdlp
I have chosen all packets c + + compiler, I added the path to the bin directory to the system path variable,

g++ -std=c++11  -Wall -c cpp11_test.cpp

But the compilation failed .. Here are the error messages:
http://imgur.com/feOicVU
and this:
The application has failed to start correctly (0xc0000142)
Click OK to close the application

Thank you in advance for your help.