The Format of *.exe file produced by MinGW

cr

The Format of *.exe file produced by MinGW

cr
Hello!
       I know that we can use the command "g++ -o file.exe file.cpp" to build the file.cpp,and I know the process consists of preprocessing,compilation,assembly and linking.But I want to know more information about the process. For example,what the System provides during the process?What's the format of *.exe file?When I execute the command "g++ -g -o file.debug file.cpp",I know this command adds debug information to .exe file,I want to know what the information is?  Is there command can list the information?
     With thanks!