Strnlen

Michel Boaventura
Hello,

My name is Michel and I helps the gnu project PSPP
(www.gnu.org/software/pspp) making versions to windows, using mingw.
The new version of it uses strnlen function, who isn't implemented on
mingw yet. So i've downloaded the version from gnu and compiled it
on mingw and then included the library on pspp, and it works. There's
a place where I can send this implementation of strnlen, so on
next mingw version it will be avaible?

Thanks,

Michel Boaventura