Requesting Permission to Create Wiki Pages

Requesting Permission to Create Wiki Pages

Myndert Papenhuyzen

I am hereby submitting a formal request to create new pages on the MinGW Wiki; my username there is “Cyndaquazy”.

~~ Cyndaquazy

Re: Requesting Permission to Create Wiki Pages

Earnie Boyd
> From: Myndert Papenhuyzen

> I am hereby submitting a formal request to create new pages on the MinGW
Wiki; my username there is "Cyndaquazy".

I've updated the account to allow you to create new pages and edit existing
ones.