Re: mingw-gcc include path

vg sdx
I have resolved this problem with help of:
http://lists.puremagic.com/pipermail/d.gnu/2006-December/000582.html

thanks all

2008/9/8 vg sdx <[hidden email]>:

> Yes,  I did try --prefix=/mingw !  but the gcc.exe did not support
> relocateable that I built.
>
> So, is there some other configure options should issue together? Or
> modify the gcc source code ?
>

>> Are you sure about the configure requirement for   --prefix=/mingw to enable relocateable
>> toolchain.  I  have tried --prefix=/mingw32 and the toolchain is still relocateable.
>> Danny
>>> Brian

Re: mingw-gcc include path

Earnie Boyd

Quoting vg sdx <[hidden email]>:

STOP TOP POSTING!  It isn't polite on this list.

> I have resolved this problem with help of:
> http://lists.puremagic.com/pipermail/d.gnu/2006-December/000582.html

I don't know why that works.

> thanks all
>

> 2008/9/8 vg sdx <[hidden email]>:
>> Yes,  I did try --prefix=/mingw !  but the gcc.exe did not support
>> relocateable that I built.

How about trying --prefix=`cd /mingw && pwd -W` which is what we recommend.