Problem with creatiation of exe file from java with GCJ

Problem with creatiation of exe file from java with GCJ

Karel Januš
Hello,

I successfly install mingw, because i need compile jar file / java file into exe file via GCJ.

My small program, which uses IText library is successfly compiled to exe file.

But when I try to compile program, which uses also BouncyCastle package (http://www.bouncycastle.org/download/bcprov-jdk16-141.jar), this error appears:

In class org.bouncycastle.LICENSE
In method org.bouncycastle.LICENSE.<clinit>()
error cannot find file for class java.lang.StringBuilder
error cannot find file for class java.lang.StringBuilder
error cannot find file for class java.lang.StringBuilder

error class 'java.lang.StringBuilder' has no method named '<init>' matching signature '()V'
confused by earlier errors, bailing out

I use Automated MinGW Installer MinGW 5.1.4.

Do you know some solution of my problem?

Thanks
Karel