Node.js

Andrew Pennebaker
Could mingw-get add the Node system? http://nodejs.org/

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker

Re: Node.js

Keith Marshall
On 12/03/11 16:03, Andrew Pennebaker wrote:
> Could mingw-get add the Node system?

If you mean could we distribute it, then the answer is no; it wouldn't
fit logically into our package portfolio.  OTOH, if you mean could
mingw-get be used by another project, to deliver the Node system, then
that should be possible, provided the maintainers of that project are
willing to create the appropriate configuration files.