Mixing Open Watcom and MinGW compilers by sample and trouble

Mixing Open Watcom and MinGW compilers by sample and trouble

lollisoft
Hi,

I have investigated some work to figure out what trouble I have with
mixing compilers. This is especially related to MinGW and Open Watcom.
And probably has to do with dynamically loading DLL's.

Here is my blogpost: http://blog.lollisoft.de/?p=20

Regards

Lothar

Re: Mixing Open Watcom and MinGW compilers by sample and trouble

Earnie Boyd

And here is our wiki: http://www.mingw.org/wiki/MixingCompilers

-- http://www.for-my-kids.com