[Mingw-msys] unistd.h: compilation errors

[Mingw-msys] unistd.h: compilation errors

Rama Krishna
Hello,

I tried to use MinGW for FFMPEG build. I am finding below compilation errors:
Can somebody help me to resolve these errors?
c:\mingw\include\unistd.h:79:1: error: expected ',' or ';' before 'int'
 int __mingw_sleep( unsigned long, unsigned long );
 ^
c:\mingw\include\unistd.h:105:1: error: expected ',' or ';' before 'int'
 int nanosleep( const struct timespec *, struct timespec * );
 ^
c:\mingw\include\unistd.h:125:28: error: expected ',' or ';' before 'usleep'
 int _cdecl __MINGW_NOTHROW usleep( useconds_t )__MINGW_ATTRIB_DEPRECATED;
                            ^
c:\mingw\include\unistd.h:138:10: error: conflicting types for '_cdecl'
 unsigned _cdecl __MINGW_NOTHROW sleep( unsigned );
          ^
c:\mingw\include\unistd.h:125:5: note: previous declaration of '_cdecl' was here
 int _cdecl __MINGW_NOTHROW usleep( useconds_t )__MINGW_ATTRIB_DEPRECATED;
     ^
c:\mingw\include\unistd.h:138:33: error: expected ',' or ';' before 'sleep'
 unsigned _cdecl __MINGW_NOTHROW sleep( unsigned );
                                 ^
c:\mingw\include\unistd.h:153:12: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__att
ribute__' before 'ftruncate'
 int _cdecl ftruncate( int, off_t );

"Nothing happens until I make it happen"

A.Ramakrishna,
PathPartner Technologies
Bangalore.

Re: [Mingw-msys] unistd.h: compilation errors

Earnie Boyd
> From: Rama Krishna

What MinGW are you using?

P.S. I elided your mail because it wasn't text format.  Use text formatted
mail or loose the support.