MinGW with MS htmlhelp.lib and "-defaultlib:uuid.lib" unrecognized

MinGW with MS htmlhelp.lib and "-defaultlib:uuid.lib" unrecognized

Thomas Steinbach
Hallo,

I get the following warning if I link my app against the
htmllib.lib library using MinGW gcc (3.4.5/4.4.0)
and WinAPI 3.14

Re: MinGW with MS htmlhelp.lib and "-defaultlib:uuid.lib" unrecognized

Greg Chicares

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.user/9900/match=drectve+defaultlib