MinGW homepage download confusion

Andrew Pennebaker
Where the blazes is the MinGW download link? I can't find it on the main page amongst all the news feed crud.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker

Re: MinGW homepage download confusion

Rossow Uwe Dr.
Hi!

Am 20.02.2012 17:05, schrieb Andrew Pennebaker:
Where the blazes is the MinGW download link? I can't find it on the main page amongst all the news feed crud.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker

left lower side:
Navigation -> Downloads
It is setting there quite some time.

Is it expensive to pose a question in a polite way?

Regards
Uwe

On 20 February 2012 16:05, Andrew Pennebaker wrote:
> Where the blazes is the MinGW download link? I can't find it on the main
> page amongst all the news feed crud.

What news feed crud?

> http://www.mingw.org/

On this page, left hand side-bar, I see:

  Administrative Update
  User Login
  Navigation
     About