MinGW binutils 23.2 linker failed to open object files with paths in linker script input.

MinGW binutils 23.2 linker failed to open object files with paths in linker script input.

Steven Wu
Hi,

I am working on Android port and using MinGW tool chains from android ndk. I'd found a problem that when the object files in the linker script contains path, the linker failed to open those files, even though the path is correctly specified in conjunction with -L options. Has anyone had this problem before? I use Windows 7 as development platform.

Thanks.

steve