MinGW and wide character support

George J. Shannon

I tried sending out this question after first signing onto this email list and it was returned, so I’m trying again.  My apology if this is a repeat.

What support is provided by MinGW for wide characters, i.e., wchar_t?

If it is not provided native in MinGW, do I need stlport to obtain this functionality?

Thanks,

George

George Shannon

President, Raphael Analytics, Inc.

16 Spur Drive

Fenton, MO 63026

(314) 550-5589 (cell)

[hidden email]

www.raphaelanalytics.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.