MinGW GCC - v3.4.4

nicolas.delmas

Dear Sir or Madam,

My company develops a SSIL4 train application software according to the standard EN50128 v2011.

We use the following compiler:

-          Name : MinGW GCC

-          Version : 3.4.4

-          Language : C

-          OS : Windows

As part of this project, I am in charge of tools qualification and I need some more information.

Could you send me the known problems list of the previously described compiler please ?

Yours sincerely,

Nicolas DELMAS

Re: MinGW GCC - v3.4.4

David Gressett

> From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]]
... snip ...
> Could you send me the known problems list of the previously described compiler please ?

The best place to go for getting a known problems list is the main GCC web site: https://gcc.gnu.org/
V3.4.4 is a very old version, which will make it difficult to find information. You should consider
updating it to a newer version.

Re: MinGW GCC - v3.4.4

nicolas.delmas
Thank you for your answer.
I can't update the compiler because of tools used but I will search on main GCC web site.

> Could you send me the known problems list of the previously described compiler please ?

The best place to go for getting a known problems list is the main GCC web site: https://gcc.gnu.org/
V3.4.4 is a very old version, which will make it difficult to find information. You should consider updating it to a newer version.

Want fast and easy access to all the code in your enterprise? Index and search up to 200,000 lines of code with a free copy of Black Duck Code Sight - the same software that powers the world's largest code search on Ohloh, the Black Duck Open Hub! Try it now.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/bds