Maximum header file size in MinGW

S S

Maximum header file size in MinGW

S S

Hi Folks,

I am getting an "Invalid argument" error when trying to compile a C++ program of mine using MinGW (mingw32-g++).

The problem seems to be created by one of my header which contains a fairly sizeable array of around 150,000 elements. The file size ends up being ~900KiB.

I chopped down at the array and when I get to a file size of 100KiB or around 18,000 elements the program then compiles. At 200KiB file size or around 36,000 element the error returns.

Is there a file or array size limitation in MinGW?

S├ębastien