Linking to MinGW's gprof from another compiler

Linking to MinGW's gprof from another compiler

leledumbo

I'm adding support for MinGW's gprof for a compiler, which already has
Cygwin's gprof support.

The Cygwin version needs to link (-l) to these libraries:
c, cygwin, gcc, gmon, user32, kernel32

>From my experience (adding MinGW GDB support), I subtitute c and cygwin
with:
m, moldname, mingwex, mingw32, msvcrt

But I got linker errors regarding these symbols, so I need to know in which
libraries (or object files) they reside:
_atexit
_memset
_close
_perror
_open
_write
_malloc
___udivdi3
__errno

I also need to know MinGW equivalent of this symbol (and where it resides):
_cygwin_crt0

Thanks

2) Thread hijacking