Linking qt

Kirk Fernandez
Hey everyone,
                I'm new to mingw and I just wanted to know how to link qt to mingw. I searched the list and I only found advanced topics. Can someone please help me out here.

New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!

Re: Linking qt

John Pye
Hi Kirk

You might find that this page contains the clues you need. You need a
few compiler flags, essentially.

http://ascendwiki.cheme.cmu.edu/Binary_installers_for_Coin3d_and_SoQt_on_MinGW

Looking at that, I'd start with something like

g++ qtprog.cpp -I/c/Qt/4.3.3//include -I/c/Qt/4.3.3//include/Qt -L/c/Qt/4.3.3/bin -lQtGui4 -lQtCore4 -lQt3Support4 -lgdi32 -lwinmm -luser32

See if that works!

Cheers
JP