Quantcast

Linker seg fault

Brigham Keys, Esq.
Hello,
    I am trying to cross compile my project from Fedora GNU/Linux to Windows using MinGW and I am getting a seg fault at link time. There is a lot of static linkage going on but that should not cause the error? I think there are one of two possibilities
  1. The linker is running out of memory and needs more memory allocated to it, in this case I would need a way to allocate it more memory, most likely via a flag of some sort.
  2. A .lib file is somehow getting past me and it is killing the linker. I am not sure what to do in this case.

Has anyone else ran into this issue when doing a lot of static linkage? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here is a screenshot of the linker error.

http://i.imgur.com/82GSv8R.png