Internal error: Segmentation fault

leledumbo

Upon compiling ruby-1.9.1-p429, I got this:

gcc -s -O4 -O4 -g -Wall -Wno-parentheses   -I. -I.ext/include/i386-mingw32
-I./include -I.  -DRUBY_EXPORT   -o regexec.o -c regexec.c
regexec.c: In function 'onig_search':
regexec.c:3369:1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make: *** [regexec.o] Error 1

To the best of my knowledge, an internal error is always a bug, so I'll
report it and the problematic source code:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29394423/regexec.i.c regexec.i.c

Re: Internal error: Segmentation fault

Earnie Boyd
leledumbo wrote:

> Upon compiling ruby-1.9.1-p429, I got this:
>
> gcc -s -O4 -O4 -g -Wall -Wno-parentheses   -I. -I.ext/include/i386-mingw32
> -I./include -I.  -DRUBY_EXPORT   -o regexec.o -c regexec.c
> regexec.c: In function 'onig_search':
> regexec.c:3369:1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See<http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html>  for instructions.
> make: *** [regexec.o] Error 1
>
> To the best of my knowledge, an internal error is always a bug, so I'll
> report it and the problematic source code:
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29394423/regexec.i.c regexec.i.c

The segfault error gives you the proper location for submitting bugs of
this nature.  Also have a look at http://www.mingw.org/Reporting_Bugs.

-- http://www.for-my-kids.com

Re: Internal error: Segmentation fault

leledumbo

Yeah, I know. I'm just too lazy to create a new account on gcc's bugzilla :p
Maybe I'll post there later