Insight 6.8?

Ian Puleston
Hi,

I use the insight front-end to gdb, and was previously using insight 6.6
with gdb 6.6 (which are both available under "Release Candidate: gdb-6.6" in
the sourceforge.net downloads) and all was hunky dory. But a little while
back I upgraded gdb to 6.8 and now I get crashes in insight. I'm guessing
that this is because gdb 6.8 requires insight 6.8, but there doesn't seem to
be an insight 6.8 anywhere in the downloads on sourceforge.net.

Is there a mingw port of insight 6.8 available anywhere?

Ian