How to load a C++ dynamic library from VB6?

How to load a C++ dynamic library from VB6?

Mario Chacon
Hello!
Is it possible to load a C++ dynamic library from a VB6 app that can I unload the c++ DLL at anytime of the execution of the vb6 app?
Right now I use Declare Function in VB6, but with this method I can't unload the C++ library.

Thank you
Salu2...

Re: How to load a C++ dynamic library from VB6?

Tuomo Latto
Mario Chacon wrote:
> Hello!
> Is it possible to load a C++ dynamic library from a VB6 app that can I
> unload the c++ DLL at anytime of the execution of the vb6 app?
> Right now I use Declare Function in VB6, but with this method I can't unload
> the C++ library.

Sounds like a VB question to me..
Maybe you should ask Microsoft?
Is VB6 part of VS6?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa270759(VS.60).aspx

--
Tuomo

... Borderline psychotic with hermit-like tendencies