How to do 64 bit application?

Luis Saavedra
Dear list,

how to do 64-bit applications with mingw?,

regards,
Luis

Re: How to do 64 bit application?

d3x0r
use mingw-w64

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Luis Saavedra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> how to do 64-bit applications with mingw?,
>
> regards,
> Luis

> We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette
> may cause your account to be moderated.

Re: How to do 64 bit application?

Vincent Richomme

http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/

Re: How to do 64 bit application?

Luis Saavedra
Thanks!!, this means that with mingw-cross-env is impossible?

my question is very poor, what I really want to know is if mingw-cross-env can be used to do 64-bit applications?

2010/9/16 Vincent Richomme <[hidden email]>
> Dear list,
>
> how to do 64-bit applications with mingw?,

http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/

Re: How to do 64 bit application?

Tor Lillqvist
> if mingw-cross-env can be used to do 64-bit applications?

I don't know which mingw-cross-env you mean, but in the openSUSE Build
Service there are both 32- and 64-bit cross-build toolchains to
Windows. (Based on mingw-w64, so off-topic on this list.)

Re: How to do 64 bit application?

Jasper Horn
Luis Saavedra wrote:
> Thanks!!, this means that with mingw-cross-env is impossible?

Let's put the original answers in some context, so you may be able to
answer your own question (as it makes no sense to me in the context
you are asking it).

"Use mingw64" really means that this isn't possible with mingw - the
project to which this list belongs. However, there is another project,
mingw64 which also provides a mingw, which is able to compile 32 bit
and 64 bit applications alike. Questions about this project should not
be asked here, but should be asked at the mingw64 project. If you are
not sure what project your mingw package is based on, the best place
to ask is the place where you got the package.

I hope this helps.

Jasper

Re: How to do 64 bit application?

Luis Saavedra
ups... sorry for the noise, this is the mingw-users list, I thought it was the mingw-cross-env-users list :P,

Thanks!!!