Fwd: [Mingw-msys] find lacks -L option

Earnie Boyd
This didn't make the archives.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, May 8, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Mingw-msys] [Mingw-users] find lacks -L option
To: [hidden email]

The MinGW-MSYS mailining list is deprecated.  You are advised to use
the MinGW-Users list
(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mingw-users) instead.

Re: Fwd: [Mingw-msys] find lacks -L option

Andrew Pennebaker

The MinGW-MSYS mailining list is deprecated.  You are advised to use
the MinGW-Users list
(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mingw-users) instead.

And MinGW-Users said to post this to MinGW-MSYS. Okay...

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker

Re: Fwd: [Mingw-msys] find lacks -L option

Eli Zaretskii
> Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 20:38:26 +0100
> From: Keith Marshall <[hidden email]>
>
> On 11/05/13 20:21, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> >> And MinGW-Users said to post this to MinGW-MSYS. Okay...
> >
> > Who said it?  They were wrong!
>
> I don't think anyone said it.  The OP may have misinterpreted Eli's
> clarification, telling him that there is no such thing as MinGW find,
> and that he was presumably referring to MSYS find.  It may have been
> interpreted as such, but I don't believe that was intended to direct the
> OP elsewhere

Of course, not!