Error using MinGW 64-bits

sandra dzambazovska
Hello,

I installed MinGw 64 bits on Windows 7 64 -bits.  But when I type: g++ -m64 Source1.cpp -o Source1.exe in the cmd window I get the following message: http://pastebin.com/8GwfSH3v. And I have no idea what it means.

Thanks.

Re: Error using MinGW 64-bits

David Gressett

You are on the wrong mailing list - MinGW64 is not supported here.

I installed MinGw 64 bits on Windows 7 64 -bits.  But when I type: g++ -m64 Source1.cpp -o Source1.exe in the cmd window I get the following message: http://pastebin.com/8GwfSH3v. And I have no idea what it means.

Thanks.

Re: Error using MinGW 64-bits

Greg Jung

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:06 AM, sandra dzambazovska <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I installed MinGw 64 bits on Windows 7 64 -bits.  But when I type: g++ -m64 Source1.cpp -o Source1.exe in the cmd window I get the following message: http://pastebin.com/8GwfSH3v. And I have no idea what it means.

Thanks.

And neither do I.  The software under discussion in this list is not mingw-64 - of whatever flavor you've found.  To get to 64 bits I would suggest you take a look at msys2, which distributes mingw-w64 as well as several libraries built with that.