Eclipse CDT & g++ unexpected runtime termination

Eclipse CDT & g++ unexpected runtime termination

Alejandro Penedo Ramos
Trying to compile and link a GTKmm application delivers this message:

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information."

The command is:
g++ -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/gtkmm-2.4 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/lib/gtkmm-2.4/include -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/glibmm-2.4 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/lib/glibmm-2.4/include -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/giomm-2.4 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/lib/giomm-2.4/include -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/gdkmm-2.4 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/lib/gdkmm-2.4/include -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/pangomm-1.4 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/atkmm-1.6 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/gtk-2.0 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/sigc++-2.0 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/lib/sigc++-2.0/include -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/glib-2.0 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/lib/glib-2.0/include -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/lib/gtk-2.0/include -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/cairomm-1.0 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/pango-1.0 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/cairo -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/libpng12 -ID:/Programas/gtkmm/include/atk-1.0 -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -mms-bitfields -omain.o ..\main.cpp

The extrange thing is that if open a cmd console and run the same exact command it works flawlessly. Under Eclipse, using the -v flag doesn't show anything.

I've also run the same command also including libs and library paths under the cmd console and it did compile successfully. The code is fine, since after compiling it through the cmd console it runs without a problem.

I'm using latest stable Mingw release under latest Eclipse CDT. Trying to compile any other project not related to GTKmm compiles without complain.

Any insight on what might be causing this problem?

Thanks

Entra ya en I love Messenger y consigue 30 emoticonos ¬°Gratis!

This list observes the Etiquette found at http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.