Easy installation

Vincent Richomme
Hi,

Usually I am working with cygwin and I wanted to give a try to mingw but
everything seems so complicated.
OF course once you have read all the guide it 's not that complicated but
do you plan to simplify things ?
Would it be possible to have a kind of installer like cygwin ?
Actually I tried the automated installer but what I miss is a shortcut to a
console.
I suppose MSYS has a console but why it's not proposed by installer ?

This list observes the Etiquette found at http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.