Quantcast

Conflicting definitions of timespec structure

Conflicting definitions of timespec structure

raynebc .
Using a 4.8.1-4 installation of MinGW on Windows 7 x64 with version 2.9.1-1 of libpthreads, I ran into this problem when building FFTW from the latest source code on the project's Git repository.  Both mingw\include\pthread.h and mingw\incldue\parts\time.h define a different version of timespec and the make fails.

I was able to add an extra #ifndef guard to each header file to prevent this problem regardless of which header was parsed first, but I wonder if this is a problem to be fixed, if it's already been fixed in a newer MinGW release or if I just installed things a bit wrong.  Let me know what you guys think, and thanks in advance.